Sunday, August 9, 2020

Mentoring Is A Great Way To Connect

 I am a Mentor and Proud

 I always like helping people and giving advice to move people forward in their time of need.

When I was a young girl I wanted to become a nurse then I wanted to go to the Air Force. Well, I did become a Nursing Assistant and I was proud of this accomplishment. After working over the years for different companies I came to a decision that working a 9-5 is not for me anymore. I prefer to become my own boss and try to make it happen no matter how long it takes. 


Years moving ahead, I really like being a Mentor and enjoy assisting Mentees starting a business or trying to grow a business. No matter how much a person gives you valuable information, you must have the free will power to take action one day at a time. Once you have been through the storm of business and come out with the rainbow and the sun is shiny then you know you can survive major setbacks and pay it forward in the future. 


In summary: Small victories should be celebrated because you have taken the time and initiative to accomplish your goals without enforcement. Remember, you decided to start a business, don't expect everyone to be happy for you, just know you should be proud of yourself and give yourself a pat on the back and yeah, give yourself a big smile.

I provide steps to take at www.micromentor.org (Sharron Biz Mentor)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a very good mentor ma.

    Best,
    Oluwatobi
    Mentee @MicroMentor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please well done for a great work. I wish to chat you more to guide me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ma. I hope to be your mentee soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to more of this positivity in my business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I call sharoon to get advice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hoping you accept my request.

    ReplyDelete